CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

One Last Easter Card

Today I wanted to share one last Easter card that I made. Just Laury over at Paperthreads had a fun little make and take project last week. It is a kinetic card - the egg opens to reveal a cute little bunny tucked inside. If you missed it, the file is in the store now. For my card, I pulled out a bunch of embossing folders. For those of you who don't know me, my Cuttlebug is my favorite crafting tool (after my cutter, of course). For the front, I used my Bloom Dots embossing folder and added Wild Wasabi ink. The sentiment is covered in gold Stickles. For the egg, I used several border embossing folders (Frills, Just My Type and With Love) and covered the egg with various colored inks.





Tomorrow I will post my layout for LisaJane's sketch challenge (see my last post for details).

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Kelly, you have been busy too!! I just love the colors of this.. and my fav thing is how you did the edge of the card, to look like an egg shell!! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete