CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Halloween Layout for Sketch Challenge

Here is my layout for the FileKutz sketch challenge (details about the challenge can be found here). Besides using the free Swirly Background file, I also used LisaJane's Halloween Spider Web Title (lk00075) and Halloween Spider Web Side Border (lk00183). I cut out 2 of the spider webs from the border and covered them in Icicle Stickles. The patterned paper is from K & Company's Tim Coffey Halloween Specialty Paper Pad. I added a rub-on border to the lower patterned paper strip.



These are photos from last Halloween of my adorable son, Alex. It was his first Halloween. Doesn't he make the cutest little pumpkin? There is still time to participate in the sketch challenge. Entries can be submitted until May 9th (noon EST).

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. hey kelly, what a cute layout...I just love those corner pieces..how clever!! And i just think it is amazing how different the layouts are with the same background file!! Sharon

    ReplyDelete