CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Floral Stamped Card

Hello all! I hope you are having a fabulous weekend. Today I have a card to share that doesn't use any cutter files. Can you believe it? It has been awhile since I made something without using at least one thing from my cutter. For this card, I pulled out my oval templates, a stamp and my markers.


Supplies:
Background Paper from K & Company (Classic K Margo)
CM Oval Templates
Brown ribbon from Colorbok
Pink pearls
Floral Stamp from Inkadinkado
Marvy LePlume markers (several shades of red and green)


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Kelly that is a beautiful card. I don't really do a lot of stamp imagines because I just can't get the coloring to look right, but yours turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, you did such a fbaulous job on this card...love it and all those clean lines. TFS! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly this card is so lovely. Those 3 pearls on the ribbon give it added glory

    ReplyDelete
  4. STUNNING, Kelly! Absolutely STUNNING! The papers are gorgeous and you did a marvelous job coloring the stamp! WOW!

    ReplyDelete