For my Big Blog Candy Giveaway, click HERE.
I have a Christmas card to share with you today. The background paper is from the Seasonal Paper Pad by Cloud 9 Design. At the top of the card, I layered a Stampin' Up ribbon on top of a plain red ribbon from my stash. Then I used my Creative Memories oval templates to create the tag. The sentiment is from K Andrew Designs (Winter Wishes Stamp Set). The poinsettia is a digital stamp from Just Laury at Paperthreads. I printed it out on a shimmery white cardstock and colored it with my Marvy LePlume II markers. The center of the flower has gold gems adhered with my i-rock. I also used green gems on the tag and in the lower left corner.
* Card a Day Blog (Christmas Card Blog Hop)
* Celebrate the Occasion (Challenge #32: Any Occasion - Must Use Ribbon)
* My Craft Spot (Challenge #26: Ribbon)
* Party Time Tuesdays (Challenge #35: Anything Goes)
* Scrapalicious USA (Challenge: Anything Goes)
Thanks for stopping by!