CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 27, 2012

Floral Spring Card


Usually this time of year brings the site of spring flowers in my yard. With the unusual weather we have experienced here in upstate NY, many flowers bloomed early this year and now we are having a cold snap, threatening to kill the remaining blooms. Since I don't currently have any pretty flowers to look at in my yard, I decided to create a card featuring flowers instead.

This card uses 2 files from Shelly's Art - Card Base 1 and Spring Watering Can Digi. All of the papers are from my scrap bin, so I am unsure of most of the brands. I printed the digital stamp on a blue mica/metallic paper from the Paper Temptress. It has a great sheen that even shows through the markers. I don't have great markers, or great coloring skills for that matter, but I like how it turned out. The sentiment is from stamps by K Andrew Designs. I also added some Stickles on the spout of the watering can to mimic water drops.




CHALLENGES:
*Scrapalicious USA (Challenge - Flower Power)


 Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card. I especially love the sentiment...gives me the "warm and fuzzies". :-)
    Thanks for joining the "Flower Power" challenge at Scrapalicious USA.

    ReplyDelete