CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 23, 2012

Baby Shower Card

Sorry it has been so long since I posted. My life is finally settling into a routine and I am finding the desire (and time) to craft again. So be on the lookout for lots of posts in the near future.

Today I want to share a card I made for a baby shower. It uses a fabulous file from Sam & Hailey Designs (Baby Shower Animals Card). The background paper is from DCWV's Nana's Nursery Baby Boy. I used brown embossing puffs on the lion's mane. The umbrellas are mounted with foam tape and the handles are made from wire. Then I gave each of the animals some googly eyes.




Here is a closeup so you can see some of those details better.



Challenges:
*My Craft Spot (Challenge #52 - Make it Pop)
*Scrapalicious USA (Challenge - April Showers)


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear you are back to crafting Kelly Sure did miss you!How is the little one. Such a cute creation you have shared!
    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the three dimensional look on this card. How cute!!

    ReplyDelete