CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

3D Projects

I love using my cutter to create cards and scrapbook layouts, but it is also fun to make 3D projects. I have so much fun making cute little gift boxes, bags, etc. Today I want to share a couple of projects I made from files in last month's Grab Bag over at VDBC.

The first one is a party hat gift box from Beloved Keepsakes. Wouldn't this make a great table decoration for a birthday party or a cute little favor box? I used paper from K & Company for the hat itself, added a rub-on to the base of the box and some fiber for the topper. I think it turned out really cute.



Next is a box from Visual Designs by Chris. It is meant to resemble a popcorn box, but it can be used for so many things. I am using mine to store my Prima flowers. I used more paper from K & Company (it is double-sided so the inside of the box is pretty, too). Then I punched holes in the scallops and threaded some olive green ribbon through for a little extra decoration.


It is so much fun to play with paper! These projects were both quick and easy to complete. If you haven't tried using your cutter to create something 3D, you really should. Just think of all the pretty storage you can create to house the rest of your craft supplies. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment