CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Altered Frame

I love paper crafts (card making, scrapbooking, etc.) but it is also really fun to use all of those embellishments to decorate non-paper items. Today I am sharing a picture frame I altered using my scrapbook supplies.



Supplies:

wooden picture frame (Provo Craft)
acrylic paint (Williamsburg Blue)
ribbon (Michael's)
3D embellishments (not sure of the brand, but I think they came from Michael's)
rub-ons (the Paper Studio)
buttons

So now I have a custom frame to showcase this adorable picture of my son. The photo was taken when he first started walking. I just love the look on his face.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Aww he is sooo adorable! Love the picture frame, really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex is just adorable! I think he gets cuter and cuter every time I see him! Love your frame. I honestly don't know how you have time to do all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. INCREDIBLE and AS ALWAYS, Alex is just precious! :D

    ReplyDelete