I made another off-the-page project using my scrapbook supplies. This time I altered a plain wooden clipboard.
I used 4 different patterned papers from K & Company (2 for the front and 2 for the back). It was a little tricky getting the paper all the way to the top on the front, trying to work around the metal clip assembly. With a little patience and just trimming a little bit at a time, I was able to get it fitted properly. Then I added a ribbon and a metal charm to cover the seam. Finally I layered some fabric flowers together, added a brad to the center and attached them to the clip. This was a really quick and fun project (both this project and the altered frame I posted last time were done for challenges over at VDBC as part of this month's Bingo game). I am not sure what I will use my altered clipboard for but I think it turned out really pretty. I just love this paper pad from K & Company (Classic K McKenna 2-Sided Paper Pad).
I've almost finished my scrapbook layout for Easter. Hopefully I will get that posted in the next few days so be sure to check back.
Thanks for stopping by!