CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 16, 2011

Post It Note Box

Today I have a quick and easy Post-It Note box to share with you. I used a file from Christy's Cuts over at VDBC. The box is cut from blue cardstock and I added pen stitching with my white Sakura Gelly Roll pen. Around the perimeter of the box I added letter stickers from KI Memories (Yellow Alphablox Cardstock Stickers) and a red circular gel sticker (no idea where this came from). On the top of the box I added a cute pencil cut file from My Scrap Chick. I used a Peachy Keen face stamp (Everyday Characters) on him and used my Scor-Pal to add lines to the metal part of the pencil. Finally I added a few pencil stickers from Provo Craft (Simply School Bitty Stickers). This can hold up to 3 Post-It Note pads.




Here is a side view. I adhered the pencil guy with foam circles.



Challenges:
*Peachy Keen Stamps (Let's Face It Friday - Back to School)
*Crafting Misfit (Show and Tell)
*You Had Me at Craft (Made It Myself Mondays)






Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. How adorable- Love it -- I think I will make something like this for my daughter Thank You Kelly for sharing
    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. PERFECT Kelly! I adore everything about it! Fabulous job in creating this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hi! Your pencil is stinkin sweet! Love this project! Made it Myself Mondays is so fun! TFS CallyAnn(new follower)
    http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome, Kelly! I love the box - so creative and fabulous! The face on the pencil is so adorable! This is a great project - I love it!! :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this project! This would make a great teachers gift. tfs

    ReplyDelete