CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Trick or Treat Halloween Card

Fall is here and that means Halloween is just around the corner. Today I have my first Halloween card to share with you. It is based on a sketch provided by Scrapalicious USA for this week's challenge. The challenge that ends in 40 minutes. I really need to start getting my cards done before the last minute of the deadline. :-)

Anyway, this is a 6x6 card made from orange cardstock. All of the patterned papers are from K & Company (Tim Coffey Halloween Paper Pad). The Trick or Treat title is from a file by Sam & Hailey Designs (Halloween Collection). The two pumpkins were cut out from one of the patterned papers in the paper pad and adhered with foam circles for dimension. Then I added some pen stitching with a black marker around the outside of the card.






Challenges:

*Scrapalicious USA (Challenge: Sketch)
*Getting Cricky (Simply Sunday Challenge - Halloween)
*Anything Goes Challenge Blog (Challenge #50: Anything Goes)


Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Kelly! I love the paper and the pumpkins are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely wonderful! Can you send me some of your creativity????? LOL Your work is fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, Kelly, this is fabulous!! I love the different papers you used - they are so festive and colorful! The pumpkins are so awesome and a little scary! What a fun Halloween card my friend!! Thanks so much for linking up with our Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge :)

    Lisa
    Getting Cricky DTM
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card and I love the paper that you used. Great job! Good luck!
    Thank you for playing our Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky.
    Hugs :),
    Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM
    http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is wonderful card. Perfect for Halloween, I'll gonna make some cards for my friends. Anyways, thanks for the inspiration. Happy Halloween in advance.

    ReplyDelete