CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Halloween Card


I have been working on Halloween cards, trying to get them done so I can get started on my Christmas cards. I will show you one today and post the others over the next few days.

This first card features Halloween Spider Web Side Border from FileKutz by LisaJane (lk00183), which can be found HERE. I colored the card base using various shades of orange and brown inks. The spider webs were cut from grey cardstock and then I added stickles to make them sparkle. The Trick or Treat words were cut from Black Magic Core'dinations cardstock. I embossed them with my Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder and sanded so the orange core would show (font used was Baby Kruffy).

Thanks for taking the time to visit.


Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Very nice, Kelly! I love the way you did the spiderweb.

    ReplyDelete