CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Handmade Christmas Cards

Christmas is just over 2 months away. Can you believe it? Both last year and the previous year, I made all the Christmas cards I sent out. I plan on sending out handmade cards again this year. So I need to get started. Here is one of them I made for this holiday season. The glittery green cardstock was embossed with my Cuttlebug, using the Baubles & Bows embossing folder. I sanded the embossed areas and then colored the strings and bows with a gold pen. I also inked the edges of the green and red paper with a gold inkpad. The adorable little reindeer came from FileKutz by LisaJane, which you can find HERE. The file was super quick to piece together. I added some Paper Glaze to his hooves to make them shiny and some Ruby Slippers Stickles to his nose to make it sparkle. Rudolph's nose needs to shine, right? I think he turned out really cute.

Thanks for stopping by to see my latest card. I have a couple more Halloween-related projects that I will post this weekend.

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment