CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Another Halloween Card

Here is another Halloween card I made for this year. The card base was embossed with the 5x7 Tartan Cuttlebug folder and then lightly sanded. The bottom border is a pumpkin grosgrain ribbon on top of a solid black grosgrain ribbon. The top border is Pumpkin Faces Border (lk00076) from FileKutz by LisaJane, which was originally intended as a 12-inch page border. It cuts beautifully at less than 7 inches as well. You can find the file HERE.

I am trying to decide on a Halloween costume for my son, Alex. He will only be 10 months old (so he certainly doesn't care), but I need to take some pictures of him for his first Halloween. My mother has a few costumes that she picked up at garage sales over the summer. I need to see if any of them will fit. He will look adorable no matter what, I am sure. Being his mother, I am a little biased. :-)

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment