CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Final Halloween Card




Here is the last of my Halloween cards for this year. I typically only send a card to my parents, my husband's parents, and my sister. This Halloween card features 2 files from FileKutz by LisaJane. On the front, I have used the individual skeleton from the Skeleton Border 12 inch file (lk00072), which you can find HERE. I found the background paper in my stash and just added a spider die cut. The Trick or Treat greeting was cut from vinyl. On the inside, I have used Halloween Suckers (lk00184) attached to some green grosgrain ribbon. You can find this file HERE. Again the sentiment is cut from vinyl. I love using vinyl to cut words because it makes it so easy to apply them to my projects. You don't have to worry about applying glue to lots of little pieces or lining everything up. It is a definite time saver.

Thanks for stopping by.

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment