CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Halloween Projects




Here are some cute Halloween Tic Tac Holders I made using files from Shelly's Art. They were super quick and easy to assemble, and I had a lot of fun decorating them. For the ghost, I added some black Stickles to his eyes and used a shimmery paper from The Paper Temptress for his body. On the cat, I added some round silver stickers to look like bells on his collar and embossed the base with my Tiny Mosaic Cuttlebug folder. The pumpkin one was also embossed, this time with the Textile embossing folder.




Shelly also created a great Halloween candy bar wrapper. I used some spider web patterned paper for the base. The pumpkin was again embossed with the textile folder and then I went over the raised areas with a dark orange inkpad. I embossed the witch's hat with the swiss dots folder and sanded it to reveal the core of the paper ( I had used Coredinations Black Magic paper which had an orange core).

Thanks for stopping by!


Kelly





No comments:

Post a Comment