CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 12, 2012

A Day at the Park

We had an unseasonably warm day a few weeks ago and my son and I took advantage of it by going to a nearby park. My son had such a fun time and I, of course, took lots of pictures. It is fun to scrap an everyday kind of thing like playing at the park, rather than just the usual focus of big holidays and events.

 Patterned papers are all from EK Success. I used several files on this layout (all from Beloved Keepsakes) - the title, the sun and clouds, and the extra suns. The clouds were embossed with swirls and I added Stickles to the center of the small sun. The faces on the two large suns is a Peachy Keen stamp.




Looking at these pictures shows me just how much my son has grown recently. At the beginning of the summer, he couldn't/wouldn't go on the slide by himself. Now he climbs right up those steps like there is nothing to it. My baby is growing way too fast!



CHALLENGES:
*Peachy Keen Stamps (Challenge #43 - Anything Goes)
*One Stop Craft Challenge (Challenge #204 - Anything Goes)


Thanks for stopping by!

Kelly

5 comments:

  1. love your LO, so bright and fun, he looks like he had a fantastic time :)love capturing everyday moments

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is tooo cute !!! glad im not the only one who scrapbooks a day at the park! love just ordinary days ☺ Thanks so much for participating in the Peachy Keen challenge this week!!!

    Michelle - DT
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your lo. I should really do some scrapbooking again soon. You may just have inspired me :)

    Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fab 2 page layout! Just adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeen!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun page! The the cute Peachy Keen sun!

    ReplyDelete