CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

More Halloween Cards

Today I am sharing the last of the Halloween cards I made this year. I used the same sketch as the basis for both cards and the same patterned papers as well, and yet they each have a different look. I love that about papercrafts - you can create many unique projects from the same starting point.







The sketch came from Ileana of I Scrap Designs. And the patterned papers are from a seasonal paper pack by Colorbok (Cloud 9 Design Harvest Holiday 2). The sentiment and the candy corn on the top card are from Visual Designs by Chris. For the bottom card, I cut out a yellow circle to mimic the moon. The bats are from an I Scrap Designs file. The sheer orange ribbon is from Michael's.

CHALLENGES:
*Sparkles Monthly Challenges (Challenge #37 - Halloween) 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Kelly
 

1 comment:

  1. Love your fabulous papers. Thank you for joining us at Sparkles this month.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete