CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Vinyl Wall Art

I love vinyl. I use it on my cards. I decorate ceramic tiles. And today I decorated my son's room with vinyl. This particular project was not made with my cutter, although it certainly could have been. I found a super deal (50% off) online last week for this vinyl alphabet set. Comparing the cost of the pre-made set with the time it would have taken me to create my own, I decided it was worth buying. And I am so thrilled with how it looks.





Here are some close-up shots of the whole alphabet. I was able to space it out so it wrapped completely around my son's room.








Tomorrow I will be back with another project that I made myself.


Thanks for stopping by!


Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment