CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Quick & Easy Thanksgiving Card

Today I have another Thanksgiving card to share. This was a super quick and easy card to make.






I used two layers of cardstock for the base - brown and then maroon. Then I added a piece of patterned paper from that same seasonal pack I have been using (Cloud 9 Design Harvest Holiday 2). The sentiment is from K Andrew Designs (Fall-O-Ween Stamp Set) and was stamped with gold ink. The acorns and purple oak leaves are puffy stickers I found at Wal-Mart.



CHALLENGES:
*Party Time Tuesdays (Challenge #94 - Happy Thanksgiving)
*Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge (Challenge #44 - Color Inspiration)
*Simon Says Stamp (Challenge - Thanksgiving / Thank You)
*Tuesday Alchemy (Challenge #40 - Anything Goes)


Thanks for stopping by!

Kelly

4 comments:

  1. Kelly, I didn't realize you were posting again or I would have been here sooner!! Your card is gorgeous!! And I scrolled through the projects I missed and they are all fabulous!! I'm happy you are back...I've missed you, thought about you and prayed for you and your son. I'll be back more often now that I know you are back :)

    Hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with all your challenges- Love the clean and simple design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice combo of papers and love the gold ink for your saying. So glad you shared this creation at PTT too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice, perfect CAS card, good luck

    ReplyDelete