CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Up & Away

I have been trying hard to complete more scrapbook layouts. When I saw that the challenge this week over at Celebrate the Occasion was "Up & Away" I decided to pull out my photo box and finally scrap the hot air balloon ride I went on back in 2001. It was a wonderful experience. If you haven never been up in a hot air balloon, I highly recommend it.




Here is the left page. The title is a file from Accents by Eddita. The ribbon is from American Crafts.



As you can see, the bottom left photo is mounted on a flap that opens to allow more pictures (this is a file from I Scrap Designs). I took many pictures of the scenery and wanted to be able to include several without cluttering the page. This was the perfect way.



The right page uses the same ribbon from American Crafts. I used a photo I took of the sign on the hot air balloon as a page accent.



Come back tomorrow. I have another scrapbook layout to share.


CHALLENGES:
*Celebrate the Occasion (Challenge #87 - Up & Away)
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!

Kelly

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout!
    Thanks for joining us at CTO this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such a pretty LO! Thanks for playing with us @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, I was looking at the layouts and the colors your chose and was enjoying when suddenly the light bulb clicked on and I said "Oh..that's my file" LOL! You did a great job and thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful LO! I too went on a balloon ride. Did you help inflate it too? We did. It was very interesting to see all that goes into it.

    ReplyDelete