CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 5, 2012

Skeleton Halloween Card

I'm cutting it a little close today, but I did it. 4 days of blogging in a row. It feels good to be back at it again. Hopefully my streak will continue. And hopefully you are enjoying the craft projects I'm sharing. Today I have another Hallowen card. Just a couple more of these to share and then I will move onto something else.







The patterned paper is from K & Company. The skeleton border is a file from Visual Designs by Chris and I cut it from white vinyl. I added rhinestones to the skeleton's eye sockets to mimic the skeletons in the patterned paper. I finished it off with a simple black velvet ribbon from my stash.


CHALLENGES:
*Anything Goes (Challenge #79 - Anything Goes at Anything Goes)
*Creative Craft Challenges 2 (Challenge: Special Occasion - NOT Birthday)
*One Stop Craft Challenge (Challenge #203 - Color Challenge)
*Sparkles Monthly Challenges (Challenge #37 - Halloween)


Thanks for stopping by!

Kelly

3 comments:

  1. Great card. Love those eyes :)

    Thanks for joining in at OSCC this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun card!! super!!Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!!
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit
    http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    and http://colorinkdigistamps.blogspot.gr/
    for my free digis!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. What a fab idea to add the rhinestones to the eyes. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly.

    Hugs Helen xx

    ReplyDelete