CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 19, 2012

Fun Thanksgiving Card

Just a few more days until Thanksgiving. I am looking forward to a day of family, fun and turkey. The Thanksgiving meal has to be one of my favorites - turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, etc. Yummy! I go to my brother-in-law's for Thanksgiving and he is an amazing cook. Yet another reason to be thankful - I get a wonderful meal without all of the hard work. :-) Well, I do take a dessert with me, usually some form of cheesecake. Last year it was a triple chocolate cheesecake. This year I am making a chocolate mousse cheesecake. Anyway, enough talk about food. I have a Thanksgiving card to share with you today.





The background paper is from the Cloud 9 Design Harvest Holiday 2 paper pad, which I matted on brown cardstock. I added some brown grosgrain ribbon and a few rhinestones along the bottom of the card. The little bow was made with brown cord I found in amongst my ribbon. The focal image, the darling turkey with his protest sign, is a cutter file from Shirley Clark. I think he is one of the cutest turkeys I have ever seen, although not cute enough to get me to give up my turkey dinner.


CHALLENGES:
*My Craft Spot (Challenge #76 - Thanksgiving)
*Party Time Tuesdays (Challenge #94 - Happy Thanksgiving)
*365 Cards (Challenge #259 - Wordy)


Thanks for stopping by!

Kelly

5 comments:

  1. A totally cute card! Tanks so much for joining us at 365 Cards! Happy Thanksgiving. Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Love your turkey and his sign! So glad you shared your card with us at Party Time Tuesdays - hope to see you playing along with us again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable!! I love the cute turkey and the Thanksgiving paper!! What a fun card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute turkey - and such great paper!

    Enjoy the cheesecake!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a darling turkey! I really love him, thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete