CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving




I just want to take today to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. May you enjoy a wonderful day with friends and family. We are expecting an unusually warm and sunny day here in upstate NY. It is supposed to be near 60 degrees. Typically this time of year we would be in the 30s and probably see snow. Yet another reason to give thanks today. We will probably be able to send the kids outside to run off some of their boundless energy. My son and I are heading to my brother-in-law's for Thanksgiving. Looking forward to spending time with family. And Alex is sure to have a blast playing with his cousins. And, of course, everyone will eat way too much. But that is part of the Thanksgiving tradition, right? :-) Here is a photo of the cheesecake I made for dessert.







And, finally, I just want to share a picture of my son. He is my greatest blessing and the reason I am most thankful. He is a wonderful, amazing, silly little boy whom I love with every fiber of my being.






Happy Thanksgiving! And thanks for stopping by!

Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Love the autumn version of your blog. So glad you two could spend the day with some of those you love. I have wonderful memories of Thanksgivings and Christmases with cousins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Kelly!! Your cheesecake looks delicious!! And Alex is absolutely adorable :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete