CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 26, 2012

Candy Cane Shaped Card

Here is another shaped card from the same cutter file set as yesterday (Christmas Card Shapers 1 by Sam & Hailey Designs). Quick and simple but super cute.





I took my son to see Santa yesterday. He did much better than last year. Last year I only managed one quick photo before Alex started crying. This year he sat on Santa's lap long enough to get a few good shots, although I couldn't get him to smile. We are planning on visiting another Santa in a couple of weeks. Maybe I'll get a smile out of him then.


CHALLENGES:
*Sparkles Monthly Challenges (Challenge #38 - Christmas is Coming)
*Hooked on Craft Challenges (Challenge #27 - Christmas)


Thanks for stopping by!

Kelly

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely adorable!! I love the candy cane shape!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete